Saturday, January 24, 2015

Do You Think More Like The World Or A Believer?

We went bowling twice within 3 days, I am a professional now. (Hardly) Our home church had a bowling activity and it was the first time in 8 years that we went bowling, lets say, I stunk. Then our friends from one of supporting churches has been wanting us to go with them, so we went. We had a great time and it was fun even with all the gutter balls. I should of had them put up the bumpers. ha ha






We have plenty of snow on the ground here in Ohio. It looks real pretty. I can handle that as long as the temperature stays above 20 degrees. Kendall messaged me from Ghana, this time of year is the Harmattan, dirt covers everything, I mentioned we had 6 inches of snow, he said we have 6 inches of dirt, (kidding) YUCK! I do dread this time of year in Ghana, all the dirt and its hot too.










My husband had a birthday on January 18th. We celebrated his birthday on Friday, I took him out to eat and got him a blackberry pie this year with ice cream. His birthday was actually on Sunday. Sunday we had just enough time after church to have a quick lunch and be out the door to Michigan, for a meeting that evening. Don't laugh but I put candles in a Swiss Roll and we sang to him. We where in a hurry!



Col 3:1-2
1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 
2. Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth.

I Peter 1:13
13. Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind,...

You make a choice where your going to aim your mind.  

Rom 12:1-2
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 
2. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable and perfect, will of God. 

Don't be pushed into the mold of the world. Be separated. 

Do you think more like the world or a believer?

Renovate your mind:
1. By the word of God
2. Prayer
3. Gird up your mind - bind up your mind, repetition









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...