Monday, February 25, 2013

What's Your Name?

Living here in our neighbor hood, we have names we have given to people. Mainly because of what they do. For example, the banana lady, she sells bananas. The Shoe man. The man who repairs shoes. My boys have given not so nice names to people they have come across, like creeper, because he is creepy. You get the idea. I wonder what names have been given to YOU? If you could be a spider on the wall in someone else house, maybe you would find out what they call you? Maybe it is best not to know. What about your neighbors or people you don't know, but they have given you a name. I wonder what they call me? It makes me think more about my testimony and what I do. If I call others names because of what they do, their occupation etc., what am I doing, that can give me a name? Oh no, not the Siekbert's!!!


Pro 22:1  A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

Dinah in the center, and her visitors

Peter, Emmanuella, Ebeneezer

I finally got a picture of the boys on visitation

After a hot Sunday at church!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...