Monday, October 15, 2012

Is There No Difference?

RETRACTION:

I have a correction about my blog "Warming Up." I mentioned students entering JSS, they are entering SHS, Senior High School. I apologize for the mistake. They have so many different names. Class 1, Form 1 etc..

"A True Disciple" Matt 16:24  Lives a different life in Christ. If there is no difference in you than an unbeliever what kind of disciple are you? If you are still living and doing the things the old man did, check your faith. If you have Christ, show it. Don't hide in the crowd. - Pastor Prince Tackie

"When You Cannot See God You Can Still Believe" Ps 27:13 The Land of the Living. He saw no good. He believed God was there even though he couldn't see it. He learned to wait on the Lord, found courage and strength. "I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living" Ps 27:13- Pastor Koasi Amouzou

We had two new visitors this Sunday. Everyone is inviting for our Revival. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...