Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Before Thanksgiving?

I am listening to Bing Crosby's "A White Christmas" CD. I know it is WAY to early. Today being Election Day, I am trying hard to get my mind occupied on something. Can you tell? Besides thinking of "Silent Night" is more calming. The boys worked on the clutch on the car today with their Dad. Naomi and Nehemiah played on the slip and slide. It has been really warm here. My MS is reminding me it is still there. My right arm in trying to go numb,and my legs are tingling, but I am enduring. Feel fine, other than that.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Nehemiah says, "When is Easter, and when do we get to eat chicken?" I said, "It's Thanksgiving, and we eat turkey." He says, "whatever." I have so many things to be thankful for. My salvation and my family are just two of so many. Well I guess the count down begins to see who our next President will be. 




Joseph was so proud he was dirty, from fixing the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...