Tuesday, July 31, 2012

When We Never Have to Say Good-bye!

We have been in Kumasi for 6 weeks, helping a fellow missionary as they had to fly home. Sunday is our last Sunday. Just as you are beginning it is time to say good-bye. I told the kids in Sunday School, next week is our last Sunday, but I may surprise you and come back sometime. I hope to find all of you still here. I also said, if I don't see you again, I will look for you in heaven. We have enjoyed our time here in Kumasi, BUT, we are also anxious to get home. We miss all the people at our church, there are boys and girls there also.

I think we have all come to realize we love being in Takoradi. It is not as big and busy as Kumasi. There is still a lot of work to be done were we are. I am thankful for God allowing us this opportunity to minister in a different area.



dried cameleon

boys made a bottle cap shooter

playing hop scotch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...