Friday, April 8, 2011

"Lord, you do know I live in Africa?"

Well it is April 8th and it is still cold outside. We even had snow flurries last week. I am definitely ready for warmer weather. I am freezing. We are leaving for Ghana, June 14th. I am dreading the packing up and moving again. At least I can look at it at a positive note, we could be taking a boat and not arrive for months, and get sea sick.

Well I have been diagnosed with having Multiple Sclerosis. I have at this point decided to go with the natural remedies vs. the shots and medicines. I have talked with some people who have it and I feel natural herbs/vitamins etc. are the best right now. They say the heat is bad for those who have MS. I reminded the Lord, "Lord, you do know I live in Africa?" The Lord doesn't make mistakes and His grace is sufficient. I am not saying it will be easy, but I know my God knows and cares for me. As of right now, I am feeling good. My numbness has gone away. I have blurred vision at times, but doing much better.

Well we have every weekend in May booked with meetings. We were supposed to start getting ready for Ghana. I think my husbands works better at the last minute. Me I would have been done packing months ago. ha ha (not really) but I would have started. Actually we have 3 trunks packed full of things to go back. That is not our clothes or anything YET! We are in trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...